Monday, March 31, 2008

Bionic Madwoman Destroys Garlic Press

Well, after years of diligent service, my OXO garlic press (which I would have probably characterized as a Life-Changing Device) recently died in my hands.



Or more precisely, died by my own hands.




Apparently I have acquired the ability to rip metal apart.


I had feared that becoming a bionic madwoman would have unfortunate consequences, and it appears that the garlic press has become the first fatality. On the up side, its destruction provided me with the rare opportunity to acquire another piece of kitchen gadgetry (since I am already glutted with cooking tools), and so stay tuned for reviews of Zyliss garlic press. (Do this Swiss really know what they're doing?)

1 comment:

Eyal Morag said...

My wife destroyed 2 XOX Garlic Press in one month after the 1st one I got replacement after the 2nd I didn't bother. XOX Garlic Press are no match to my bionic woman.