Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fifty Dollars Worth of Dog

Sometimes you see something you really want, but you know you have no business buying it. Like a giant over-sized stuffed English sheep dog, now available at Costco for only $49.99.



(To show just how big this big fluffy dog is, I inserted a nickel into the dog's mouth.)



Here is detail from one of the dogs squished in the bin:



If I were about 25 years younger, I'd most definitely ask Santa to bring me a giant shaggy dog for Christmas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent blog. A wonderful read. Powerful and striking insight into the life of an individual American fighting the struggles of daily life. I will be a regular reader.

Jeeno said...

Hello Madwoman! So happy to get this link today.

At first I saw that dog and was like, wow, that's a big dog. I HAD NO IDEA, though, just how enormous he was until the nickel shot. Very good idea.

I hope you are well and look forward to reading your prior posts. :) (Will email soon.)